Reasons why to Hate Sally Acorn:
1. Sally, even during the time of SatAm, was quite a spotlight hog. She had a lot of story time and show time that it took away from Sonic and Tails as well.
2. Sally was the leader of the Freedom Fighters, yet she could barely protect herself against any threat. She got kidnapped a couple of times and possess no powers whatsoever. And to make things worse, Sonic was second in command.
3. She gets paired up with Sonic. And due to this little factor, when Amy Rose was introduced to the actual Sonic games, all SonSal fans began to bash Amy just because she was competition.
4. In the Archie Comics, Sally has gotten to be a royal bitch and brat. She had gotten Sonic thrown in jail a couple of times.
5. She overshadows other characters that come in. Elias, her poor brother, who is actually the first born and is suppose to be future king, had to be knocked away so that Sally can become queen. Also, she's the only one who surprisingly can use the Sword of Acorns even though she's never had it before and when Elias carried it, he couldn't free any of the robotized Mobians. How shocking...
6. She starts to freak out when other women begin to talk/flirt with Sonic, even though right now they are not together. I mean, Mina the Mongoose, who's a sweet girl begins to talk to Sonic nicely and we have Sally freak out. Same thing with Fiona...but Fiona is almost as bad as Sally.
7. Sally is way overly praised by people when she has done nothing to prove her worth.
8. She just had to be a princess...didn't she? If her and Sonic get paired up that would be too cliche. Besides...I doubt Sonic can handle being king.
How to join:
Easy...send me a note please. I might over look comments upon the page...so if you want me to see you right away, you need to send me a note. Thank you.
Oh! BTW! We have an affli.
Check it out when you have time!
New Member Added in:
We await new members.